Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Provide enough information to confirm that you are an academic, broadly defined, in a field other than creative writing.
Copyright to works published inÂ AcademFicÂ is retained by the author(s) who grant AcademFic the right to publish their submitted work online as well as in print annuals and anthologies. Articles published in this journal are licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)Â license.
Authors are free to engage in non-commercial distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. Authors are also free to republish any work elsewhere, provided it is accompanied by an acknowledgment that what they wrote first appeared in AcademFic.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.