The PALNI Press is a suite of digital platforms to openly publish scholarly, creative, and educational content from PALNI-supported institutions. It is a service of the Private Academic Library Network of Indiana (PALNI), a collaborative, strategic, and innovative network of private, academic libraries in Indiana.
Publish with the PALNI Press
- Digital exhibits
- Digital scholarship projects
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) and other student scholarship
- Journals (Academic community, faculty, or student-led)
- Newsletters and other serialized content
- Original faculty scholarship
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Open textbooks (original or remixed)
PALNI and the Publishing Services Admin Team currently provide basic level services for PALNI community publications, including project setup and platform hosting. We also provide limited platform support. Publishing services such as editorial, production, and graphic design are not offered at this time. See our Policies page.